Nike Football Camps: English Language Residential Soccer Camps in England
Where: near Brighton, England
Dates: 2 week sessions; July 3 – 16 and July 17 – 30 (Lancing College); July 31 – Aug 13 (Ardingly College)
Venue: Lancing College (near Brighton) and Ardingly College
Who: Boys and Girls, All Levels
Ages: Boys and Girls 8-17
Nike Football Camps are two-week residential camps delivering outstanding football coaching from Albion in the Community, the award winning community coaching department of Brighton and Hove Albion Football club, alongside a tailored football-focused English language curriculum delivered by experienced native English teachers.
- Coaching from Albion in the Community, award winning coaching department of Brighton and Hove Albion FC
- Opportunity to play or train on a dedicated pitch at the Amex Elite Football Performance Centre
- 35 hours of professional coaching
- Skills & sports science fitness tests
- Maximum 16 students/players per group
- Individual coach assessment and development plan
Lancing College is one of England’s great private schools. Situated high on a hill on the south coast overlooking the sea, the venue is just 15 minutes from Brighton and has 8 grass football pitches, 3 all-weather pitches and a host of other sports facilities alongside a majestic dining hall, excellent accommodation and classroom facilities.
- Single, twin & dormitory accommodations
- 8 grass football pitches
- 25 meter swimming pool
- Free WiFi
- Players lounge
- On-site camp shop
- Laundry facilities
Football & English: Age 8-17
This program is suitable for all English language levels. Students will have 25 hours of English language lessons per week, where the teachers will bring the same energy to the classroom as the coaches bring to the pitch. There will also be plenty of time for our kids to relax during the camp, with some great excursions and evening activities including a special trip to London and Niketown! Throughout the camp, children will be supported by our pastoral care team who live on site and are available 24/7.
Football and Advanced English: Age 12-17
This program is suitable for B1 level, advanced and native English speakers. Students will have 12 hours of Advanced English lessons focusing on a business or sports-related project. They will have 12 additional hours of football skills sessions in addition to the 35 hours already included in the camp.
- Unique, football focused curriculum, full immersive
- 25 hours of lesson during 2 week camp (Football & English); 12 hours of lessons during 2 week camp (Football & Advanced English)
- Maximum of 16 students per class
- Highly qualified, native speaking teachers
- CLIL approach used in top schools worldwide
- Project work: Helps students prepare for IGCE, IELTS, Trinity, Cambridge, ESB, GESE & CAE Exams
- Walking tour of major sights
- London Eye experience
- Shopping visit to Niketown
- Brighton Beach
- The American Express Community Stadium
- Home of Brighton & Hove Albion FC
- Exclusive Behind-the-scenes tour
- Evening of 10-pin bowling
Football Camp Program Includes
- 25 hours (Football & English) or 12 hours (Football & Advanced English) of English instruction
- 35 hours of coaching from Albion in the Community
- Fantastic cultural excursions
- Full board accommodations at a leading private school
- A Nike kit pack including giveaways
- Opportunity to play at an elite performance facility
- 24/7 welfare onsite
- Airport meet & greet service (additional costs apply)
- Student insurance included
- For Boys and Girls 8-17
- All levels welcome to enroll
- Limited space per age group
Booking may be done online through our online booking platform. You may pay using your credit card through our online booking system. To book with your credit card, click REGISTER NOW. Add on options can be purchased once in the online booking platform.
|July 3 – July 16|
13 nights/14 days
|July 17 – July 30|
13 nights/14 days
|July 31 – Aug 13|
13 nights/14 days
* Flights must arrive between 7am and 19:00 (7pm) on date of arrival and depart between 10am and 19:00 (7pm) on departure day. Transfers outside of these times may be arranged by special request. Price quoted upon request.
|AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE FOR LANCING COLLEGE CAMPS (LONDON HEATHROW AIRPORT)|
One way transfer to or from Heathrow Airport.
|AIRPORT TRANSFER SERVICE FOR LANCING COLLEGE CAMPS (GATWICK AIRPORT)|
One way transfer to or from Gatwick Airport.
|VISA SUPPORT LETTER FEE|
Original confirmation of enrollment letter sent via courier (Emailed versions carry no additional charge).
Application and Full Payment Deadline: May 15
We strongly encourage early applications to ensure availability.
Upon receipt of your application and deposit, we will confirm your acceptance in the program.
All applicants must also be sure to have a current passport. Non-US citizens with residency in the US must also have a current passport, and be able to obtain a travel visa to England. For more information on the requirements to obtain a travel visa to England, please check with your closest British consulate.
We’re looking forward to providing an unforgettable and unique international experience in a country of rich soccer culture.
For more information on IFX’s International Futbol X-Change, please contact us by email or call +1 (510) 599-4625.