- Round-trip airfare from a major international airport near your home including domestic and international flights
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Accommodations with a carefully selected host family (for players just out of high school) OR
- Accommodations in a student residence facility (Year program – double room; Half Year program – single room)
- Meals eaten with host family for host family housing option; meals not included for student residence option
- Enrollment in intensive Spanish language institute – tuition paid directly and NOT included in program price
- Placement with a competitive Spanish Amateur soccer club; players will train within the club’s normal training activities which is normally 3 days per week.
- Management of international soccer transfer; IFX can make no guarantee that a player obtains a roster position, enabling participation in official matches. Subject to players’ level and partner club’s desire to utilize IFX player in official matches. Approval of registration subject to FIFA, National Federation and Regional Federation transfer regulations.
- In country support throughout program duration provided by IFX Spanish Management
- Arrival orientation
- Procurement of player pass (Subject to club and Federation approval)
- Weekly soccer training according to schedule of club
- Participation in soccer club tournaments, league matches, training sessions, etc.
- Soccer league fees & club gear (shoes not included).
- Ongoing support of soccer program aspect
- Assistance with student visa application process
- Student health and accident insurance
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Pre-departure orientations
- Supervision, guidance, and support during the application process and throughout the program
PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Passport and visa application fees as applicable
- Personal expenses (e.g., toiletries, clothing, internet, calling card, activities)
- Language school tuition not included, but enrollment mandatory – estimated tuition is 2000 – 4000 Euros per year
- School expenses (e.g. supplies, books, bus/train pass)
- Student Residence Program – Meals not included
- Any other item not specified
Please follow the following application procedure:
1) Submit an online application form and pay your deposit online. APPLY ONLINE
2) Send your completed application form to:
4847 Hopyard Rd. Ste. 4, #113
Pleasanton, CA 94588
IMPORTANT PAYMENT OPTIONS
Please read the payment procedures and policies on the application packet.
To make payment through credit card, click on APPLY ONLINE
HOST FAMILY ACCOMMODATIONS
|Full Season (Cádiz)*||Sept – June||$17,250||March 31|
|Fall (1st half season) (Cádiz)*||Sept – Jan||$15,250||March 31|
|Spring (2nd half season) (Cádiz)*||Jan – June||$15,250||Oct 1|
|Full Season (All locations)||Sept – June||$19,250||March 31|
|Fall (1st half season) All locations||Sept – Jan||$15,750||March 31|
|Spring (2nd half season) All locations||Jan – June||$15,750||Oct 1|
*The Cádiz Full Season and Half Season program rates of $17250 and $15250, respectively, are only available to students who have recently graduated high school in the same year as the commencement of the IFX program. For all other players, the higher rates detailed above apply.
|Full Season – Melon District Residence – Double Room||Sept – June||$20,850||March 31|
|Full Season – Melon District Residence – Single Room||Sept – June||$22,700||March 31|
|Fall (1st half season) – Melon District Residence – Double Room||Sept – Jan||$16,995||March 31|
|Fall (1st half season) – Melon District Residence – Single Room||Sept – Jan||$17,995||March 31|
|Spring (2nd half season) – Melon District Residence – Double Room||Jan – June||$16,995||Oct 1|
|Spring (2nd half season) – Melon District Residence – Single Room||Jan – June||$17,995||Oct 1|
|Full Season – Agora Residence – Double Room||Sept – June||$19,500||March 31|
|Full Season – Agora Residence – Single Room||Sept – June||$22,700||March 31|
|Fall (1st half season) – Agora Residence – Double Room||Sept – Jan||$16,995||March 31|
|Fall (1st half season) – Agora Residence – Single Room||Sept – Jan||$18,500||March 31|
|Spring (2nd half season) – Agora Residence – Double Room||Jan – June||$16,995||Oct 1|
|Spring (2nd half season) – Agora Residence – Single Room||Jan – June||$18,500||Oct 1|
|Goalkeeper Training Program – Full Season – (Additional option for Goalkeepers)||Sept – June||$1400||March 31|
|Goalkeeper Training Program – Half Season – (Additional option for Goalkeepers)||Fall or Spring||$800||March 31;
*All dates are approximations and vary from year to year
* Pro IFX Year Spain program does not include mandatory language school tuition, which is estimated at 2000 – 4000 Euros per year.
*Student Residence Options require a room security deposit of $1500.
NOTE: The IFX program to Spain has limited capacity, so students are encouraged to apply well in advance of the application deadlines.
Upon receipt of your completed application and program deposit outlined in the application packet, we shall proceed with processing your application and determine your qualification for the program and desired destination.
We’re looking forward to jump starting your career and giving you an enlightening international experience.
For more information on our Pro IFX Year Program, please contact us by email or call +1 (510) 599-4625.