IFX Valencia Residential International Soccer Academy
Nestled on the Mediterranean coast in Valencia, Spain, the IFX Valencia International Soccer Academy uniquely combines soccer development with various academic tracks including high school or Spanish language study. In partnership with the renowned Valencian fútbol club, C.F. Cracks, IFX Valencia International Soccer Academy is geared toward competitive high school aged or young adult footballers from around the world looking to further their development as players while continuing their education.
Program options include academic year or a semester programs, where players live in the football academy residential facility, attend a local public or private high school, and train with the C.F. Cracks football teams and football academy.
C.F. Cracks Soccer Academy
Established in 1985, the CF Cracks club and academy is home to approximately 450 players, between the ages of 4 and 18, comprising more than twenty teams competing at all levels of youth football. CF Cracks also fields a men’s amateur team for players over 19 years old, and competes in the top Valencian Amateur division called Primera Regional.
The club has become a leader in Valencia not only in its development of players but also in its establishment and development of what is considered to be some of the best football facilities in the region. They were one of the very first clubs in the region to install artificial grass fields and also have enjoyed close partnerships with clubs including FC Barcelona and Valencia CF.
- Competitive soccer player willing to train hard and learn
- Must be at least 16 years old
- 2.5 GPA or higher (on 4.0 scale)
- Flexible personality; desire to be challenged
|Academic Year||Sept – mid June||$28,900||March 31
|Fall Semester||Sept – late Jan||$18,700||March 31
|Spring Semester||Jan – mid-June||$18,700||Oct 1|
|*Private High School Tuition – Academic Year||Sept – mid June||$6,500||March 31
|*Private High School Tuition – Semester||Fall or Spring||$3,250||3/31 or 10/1|
LATE APPLICATIONS CONSIDERED ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS
*All dates are approximations and vary from year to year
*Enrollment in private high school, El Prat, is optional, but provides added flexibility with morning training sessions. Fee includes tuition, transporation to/from school and school insurance. School uniform and books not included in price.
NOTE: The IFX Valencia International Soccer Academy program to Spain has limited capacity, so students are encouraged to apply well in advance of the application deadlines.
- Round-trip airfare from a major international airport near your home (in the continental U.S.) including domestic and international flights
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- Accommodation in Double/Triple room in the C.F. Cracks Academy residence
- 3 meals per day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) with a sports diet
- WiFi in the residence
- Laundry Service
- Chilling Lounge to relax with a TV for movies (PS4 as well)
- Access to multi-sports facility
- Full access to gym with weights and fitness equipment
- Daily physiotherapist service for all players
- Ice bath recovery sessions
- Dining room with capacity for 30 players
- Technical morning training sessions with C.F. Cracks Academy players 3 times per week (not possible if attending public high school)
- Training with C.F. Cracks youth teams weeknights 4-5 times per week.
- Participation in league matches possible if player is at least 18 years old. Players 18 or older will be registered to compete for a C.F. Cracks team according to their age and ability.
- Soccer league fees and club gear (shoes not included).
- Ongoing support of soccer program aspect
- Video analysis of training sessions
- Placement in a local public high school or in private high school, El Prat (tuition is extra fee for El Prat)
- Post-program support for college recruitment process including letters of recommendation
- Assistance with student visa application process
- Student health and accident insurance
- 24-hour emergency assistance
- Pre-departure orientations
- Supervision, guidance, and support during the application process and throughout the program
- Student Handbook
Program Does Not Include
- Passport and visa application fees as applicable
- Personal expenses (e.g., toiletries, clothing, internet, calling card, activities)
- School expenses (e.g., private school tuition, uniform/lunches, if required, supplies, books, bus/train pass)
- Any other item not specified